Sunday, December 7, 2008

Snow



Now for something a little different.

Today we had the first snow. Not that we received much. The snow is sticking only to the grass and it's melting on the roads. Later in the week we have a forecast for rain.

I like snow, especially when I don't have to drive in it. My best type of snowstorm is one that starts late at night after everyone is home. The next morning, the snow is so deep we can't go to work. I prefer shoveling snow to going to work any day. And if I can't have a day off, I prefer selective snowing. The snow falls only on the grass and the woods and not on the roads. But I haven't yet been able to convince the snow to fall that way.

Now for the shameless promotion. Pumpkinnapper edits continuing apace. I turn them in this week, then I'll spend the next month promoting Lady of the Stars. Lady's release date is January 7, only a month away now.

Thank you all,
Linda

No comments: