Sunday, January 22, 2012
Irresistably Sweet Blog Award
Fellow Regency romance author Donna Hatch nominated me for this award. Donna writes adventurous regency romance as well as YA and fantasy. Donna's blog is http://donnahatch.blogspot.com
For the blog award, I have to nominate ten worthy blogs, and tell my readers seven things they might not know about me.
So, here are seven things about me:
1. I like ducks. Quack.
2. I like daffodils and pink roses.
3. A baby goose bit me.
4. Baby turkeys came to my front yard. Adult turkeys come to my back yard and eat my sunflower seed. Unfortunately, they leave behind plenty of decorations.
5. My latest regency comedy romance, An Inheritance for the Birds, part of The Wild Rose Press's Love Letters series, releases on February 1, 2012.
6. I like to read--romances, of course.
7. I'm currently writing a science fiction regency comedy romance. How that's for genre mixing?
And here are the blogs I nominated for the Irresistibly Sweet Award:
Lindsay Townsend http://lindsaysromantics.blogspot.com/
Beth Trissel http://bethtrissel.blogspot.com/
LK Hunsaker http://lkhunsaker.blogspot.com/
Stephanie Burkhart http://sgcardin.blogspot.com/
Caroline Clemmons http://carolineclemmons.blogspot.com/
Celia Yeary http://celiayeary.blogspot.com/
Paula Martin http://paulamartinpotpourri.blogspot.com/
Hywela Lyn http://hywelalyn.blogspot.com/
Calisa Rhose http://calisarhose.wordpress.com/tag/calisa-rhose/
Amy Corwin http://amycorwin.blogspot.com/
Thank you all,