Sunday, July 3, 2011

First Review for GIFTS GONE ASTRAY and Where I Guest This Week


My day started off with a bang when I found this 5 star review from Lindsay Townsend (TO TOUCH THE KNIGHT) on amazon:

"Gifts Gone Astray by Linda Banche is a delightful romantic comedy of misunderstandings, ghastly relations (old and young) a sinister suitor and two very different books sent as gifts to the 'wrong' people. "

Thank you so much, Lindsay. Full review here.

As for my guest blogs this week:

July 5 -- Interview at Regency Sketches

July 7 -- Spotlight at Miss Mae's site

July 8 -- 8PM Eastern , chat at facebook group Romantic Historical Fiction Lovers. You must join the group to join the chat. I'm giving away a PDF copy of Gifts Gone Astray.

Happy Fourth of July, everyone!

Thank you all,
Linda

2 comments:

Rosemary Gemmell said...

Excellent review, Linda! All the best with your book - I'll be getting it soon.

Linda Banche said...

Thanks, Rosemary. I hope you like it.