Sunday, July 10, 2011

Blogging at Goddess Fish Pavilion Today and People Read My Reviews!

First, I'm blogging today, July 10, at the Goddess Fish Pavilion (link here) for their July Release Party.

My post is GIFTS GONE ASTRAY: The Hero, the Heroine and the Location. I queued it for 9AM EST, so it should be one of the first posts for the day. Goddess Fish will award one lucky commenter from all today's posts with a $10 gift certificate. So leave a lot of comments!

Full link to my post is here: http://goddessfishparty.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-regency-comedy-gifts-gone-astray.html

On a second note, I review books for Sourcebooks, and I've wondered if anyone noticed. One of my ARCs for August is The Greatest Love on Earth by Mary Ellen Dennis. I reviewed her The Landlord's Black-Eyed Daughter in April and I loved it.

I skimmed through the first page of The Greatest Love on Earth, a page of reviews headed by one by Mary Jo Putney. I turned the page and...there I was! Here's what they used:

"Rich in historical detail, The Landlord's Black-Eyed Daughter sweeps you along on waves of atmosphere and passion...I couldn't put it down." Linda Banche Romance Author

I've changed my blog's name to Historical Hilarity! since then, but that's my review! The full review is here.

I guess someone does notice. And read The Landlord's Black-Eyed Daughter. It's a great book.

Thank you all,
Linda

No comments: