Sunday, September 19, 2010

This Week: Two Guests and My Contest


I have a treat for all you Jane Austen fans out there. Not one, but two Jane Austen novelists guest here this week.

On Tuesday, September 21, Kara Louise (Darcy's Voyage) explains some of the reasons women crossed the ocean to America during the Regency. My book review is here.

On Thursday, September 23, I interview C. Allyn Pierson (Mr. Darcy's Little Sister). My book review is here.

Each author will give away two copies of her book. US and Canada residents only.

And, in honor of Halloween, I'm giving away a PDF copy of Pumpkinnapper, my Regency Halloween comedy. To enter the contest, go to my website, http://www.lindabanche.com, and leave your name and email address in my Guest Book.

Thank you all,
Linda

No comments: