Sunday, September 6, 2009

Pumpkinnapper Contest - Find Me a Hero!


The Wild Rose Press will release Pumpkinnapper, my Regency Halloween comedy, on September 30.


I decided I need a picture of the Pumpkinnapper hero, Hank.

So, I'm running a contest for a picture of Hank, from now until the Pumpkinnapper release, September 30, or later, depending on the kind of response I get.

The prize is a PDF copy of Pumpkinnapper. For the blurb and excerpt, go to my website, www.lindabanche.com

Here's Hank's description:

27 years old, 6 feet tall, brown hair, brown eyes, lightly muscled, in general an all-around hunk because he's a romance hero.

Please send me the pictures of your contender with (most of) his clothes on. I don't write anywhere near hot.

Some rules:

1. No copyrighted images

2. No royalty-paying images

3. I prefer a link rather than the image, because my mailbox might overflow since images are so large.

4. The easiest way to email me is to go to my website, www.lindabanche.com and email me from my contact page. If that doesn't work, send me an email to my yahoo address, lindabanche @ comcast.net (remove spaces).


5. Please include your email address in the body of the email. It should come with your email, but I like to be sure.


Have fun. I'm sure I will, looking at pictures of gorgeous men.

Thank you all,
Linda

No comments: