Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award



Jen Black has kindly given me the Kreativ Blogger award.

I'm supposed to list seven of my favorite things, seven of my favorite activities, and seven things you don't know about me, and then pass the award on to seven others.

I don't know if I can make seven, but I'll do what I can:

Favorite things: ducks, pink flowers, especially roses, daffodils, romances, Christmas lights, pumpkins, tea

Favorite activities: sleeping, reading, aerobics, walking, drinking tea (I'm a tea-aholic), going to the library

Thing you don't know about me: I have brown hair, brown eyes, and I'm short. I have a degree in geology. My last name is Italian, but everyone thinks it's Irish. Most people pronounce it wrong, and more people spell it wrong.

I now pass the award onto

Chelle Cordero

Keena Kincaid

LK Hunsaker

If anyone reading this would like the award, let me know. I'd be happy to pass it on.

Now for some Shameless Promotion: Tomorrow, September 21, I'm blogging at Happily Ever After on the First Kiss in one of my WIPs.

Wednesday, September 23, I'm blogging at Historical Hussies on The Worth of Regency Money. As a side note, I blog at Historical Hussies on the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month.

And in a week and a half, September 30, The Wild Rose Press will release Pumkinnapper. On September 30, I will be on the Wild Rose Press loop on and off all day (drat the day job!) and on the Classic Romance Revival loop from 3-5PM Eastern time.

Thank you all,
Linda

No comments: