Sunday, March 1, 2009

A-Blogging We Will Go


I've joined the Neverending Story on Judah Raine's Romantic Synonomous blog. The Neverending Story is a round robin, where each participating author writes the next chapter in this sweet/sensual contemporary.

I'm up for the first time on March 26. I've never done this kind of thing before, and I don't usually write contemporary. But I'll give it a try.

Also, tomorrow I will be posting on my group blog, Happily Ever After. The title, if I can get the whole thing in the title box, is Gorgeous Men in Tight Breeches & Ruffled Shirts. And I have pictures! Hope to see you there.

And I've changed the layout of my blog. Let's see how this one works.

Thank you all,
Linda

2 comments:

Kaye Manro said...

Sounds exciting, Linda! Chapter stories are interesting as each author takes the story in their own direction and the next one has to pick it up from where the first left off. I don't know if I could do it. Good Luck!

Your next post for tomorrow sounds very tempting!

Linda Banche said...

Thanks, Kaye. I'm nervous about the continuing story, but I'll have to see.

As for tomorrow's blog post, as they say, leave 'em with a hook.

Linda