Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Time Draws Near

TheWild Rose Press will release Lady of the Stars this Wednesday, January 7, 2009.

Wednesday. Three days from today. I can't wait. I'm scared. What will happen? Will anybody notice? On Wednesday I'll be at The Wild Rose Press yahoo loop from 9-10AM EST, and also all day at Brenda Williamson's Romance Party yahoo loop. I'll have a contest at Brenda's, and I've made a list of discussion topics to encourage participation. If anyone shows, that is. Brenda's loop is sending out reminders every day about my author day. I'll also be blogging at Kaye Manro's blog.

Today I'll send out event invitations on facebook and myspace. Tomorrow I'll promote on the loops I belong to, since most of them have their promos on Monday. Tuesday I'll email people whose addresses I know.

And Wednesday, I'll be here, attached to the computer all day.

All this info is on the blog sidebar. And also on my website, www.lindabanche.com

Thank you all,
Linda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been a long time coming but, at last, the release of Lady of the Stars is here! Congratulations and good luck!

Kaye Manro said...

Hi Linda-- I have a blurb about your release up on my blog now. I'll promo it on Wed.

See you then... good luck!

Kaye

Linda Banche said...

Thanks, Joanna.

Kaye, I saw the blurb. Thanks.